Brief terms and conditions
Traveling with Scandinavian Packages
- Rate validity: December 31st, 2017
- All prices are subject to any unforeseen changes and are to be confirmed individually at the time of booking.
- Unless other wise agreed, all tours are self guided (unescorted) and passengers are expected to start the tour from their own country to any airport in Scandinavia or other cities in EU at their own expense. We provide detail day wise travel plan for making sure our guests can have a pleasant self guided travel.
- Only Breakfast is provided. Lunches and Dinners can be offered as supplement only for group tours and are pre set as a - la carte is not possible.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Scandinavian Packages (SP) will not be liable for the same.
- Standard check in time at the hotels in Scandinavia is 15:00 and check out time is 12:00. In case of early arrivals, passengers can ask for room availability and leave luggage in the luggage room. Before leaving for sightseeing, passengers should check out and deposit the luggage in the luggage rooms. SP is not liable to pay in case the hotel decides to charge extra in case on non vacation of room as per the check out policy of the hotel.View more
- SP shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown, or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried by the passengers themselves while on tour.
- SP reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in scheuled of train, aeroplane, bus, ship or other services.
- Due to major international events such as Trade Fairs, certain accommodation may be blocked. The itineraries may have to be altered / amended accordingly.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised.
- Once the tour has started, no refunds / alterations are allowed.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. which are not utilized in your tour.
- Transfers with in the city are arranged through coaches or taxi companies with due care but SP is not responsible in the event that the passengers are not able to locate the coach or the taxis booked for the purpose. This may be due to sudden rush, late arrival or any other reason at the airports, train stations, ferry terminals,etc.. In the event the passenger is not able to find the coach / taxi, no compensation is provided by SP and the passengers must make their own arrangement to reach the destination.
- Cost excludes:
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to departure.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls etc.
- Tips of any nature i.e. drivers, tour managers etc.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the final itinerary
Details terms and conditions about the tour
About Scandinavian Packages
- We will inform you the cost and send you an estimated price.
- We agree on a price, scope of our services and send you an invoice.
- After you have made the payment, we wil send you a confirmation with a detail itinerary, additional travel information pertaining to places you will visit.
- 0 to 2 years: 90%
- 2 to 5 years: 80 % (no extra bed)
- 5 to 12 years: 50 % (extra bed)
- > 12 years: Full adult charges
Tour costs & conditions
- 60 days prior to departure: 90 % of invoice value is refundable.
- 59-31 days prior to departure: 75 % of invoice value is refundable.
- 30-15 days prior to departure: 50 % of invoice value is refundable.
- 14-1 days prior to departure: 25 % of invoice value is refundable.
- Canceling after tour commences: No refunds.