Visa free cruise to St Petersburg from Scandinavian Capitals in 2018
Visit Russia as well when you are traveling to Scandinavia. We offer various exciting Visa free cruise options to visit St Peterburg in Russia for the year 2018. The trip to St Petersburg can be easily extended from Helsinki or Stockholm.
You do not require any visa for Russia for these trips for all the nationalities. If you are traveling with Schengen visa, you may like to obtain multiple entry Schengen visa.
We will be pleased to assist you to combine any of these extension packages for St Petersburg with your Scandinavian trip.
|Helsinki-St PBG (2 nights hotel)-Helsinki||No||5||420|
|Helsinki-St PBG (3 nights hotel)- Tallinn-Stockholm||No||6||480|
|Helsinki-St PBG (3 nights hotel)-Tallinn-Stockholm-Helsinki||No||7||490|
|Stockholm-Helsinki- St PBG (2 nights hotel)-Helsinki||No||6||450|
|Stockholm-Helsinki-St PBG (2 nights hotel)-Tallinn-Stockholm||No||7||490|
* Prices indicated are starting from per person on a twin share basis.
Requirements for visitors without Visa:
- Return must be in 72 hours, starting from the arrival to St. Petersburg
- Passport with at least 6 months validity
- Shuttle bus ticket (included in the visa free cruise packages)
- Hotel/hostel reservation (in case of passenger stays overnight in St. Petersburg)
- First name(s) and surname
- Date and place of birth
- Passport number and expiry date
In case a passenger has Schengen visa, it must be allowed for multiple entry. The above visa regulations are valid at the time of publication (Oct 2017). Scandinavian Packages cannot accept any responsibility for the changes Russian authorities might apply to the visa regulations.