We respect your privacy
Do I need visa?
Scandinavian countries are a part of Schengen treaty. Citizens from the following countries/territories require a visa when entering Sweden / any other county in Scandinavia, check the list.
Where and how to apply for a Schengen visa?
You should apply at the Embassy in your country of residence.
If you want to visit one Schengen country, apply for a visa at the Embassy of that country. If you want to visit several Schengen countries, apply at the Embassy of the country of your main destination. If you intend to visit several Schengen countries but do not have a main destination, apply at the Embassy of the Schengen country of your first port of entry.
You must apply in person at the Embassy during the opening hours to lodge your application.
Your application should be lodged at the Embassy at least 30 days before the proposed journey is undertaken.
Please note that holders of Schengen visas are still subject to immigration control and are not guaranteed entry into any of the Schengen countries, even though they may hold a valid visa for these countries.
Typical documents required for visa to Sweden
When applying for a Tourist visa for Sweden, you must submit all of the following documents:
Please note that all documents are required at the same time, or your application will not be accepted. Please bring all of the originals as well as a set of photocopies.
Application for Schengen Visa completed, signed and dated
Appendix B: Questionnaire for Visa Applicants
Appendix D: Family Appendix for Applicants
Passport. The passport should be valid for three months after departure from the territory of the Schengen countries and contain a blank visa-page.
Two (2) recent passport photographs with a light background.
Proof of purpose of the visit: evidence of accommodation, e.g. confirmed hotel reservation or confirmation of organised tour
Evidence of occupation/student status. Proof of your current occupation, i.e. an original letter from your employer, a solicitor a recent bank statement, etc.
Evidence that you have sufficient funds to support yourself during your stay, i.e. original recent bank statement, traveller's cheques or postal order A valid personal travel medical insurance covering
- 30,000 Euro
- emergency treatment by a doctor
- urgent ambulance transportation
- transportation back to the applicant's home country if required for medical reasons
- (or E111 for EU-family member)
Parental consent is required for minors.
Your entry visa must be entered in your passport before your arrival in Sweden.
Please note the above is only an example and you must contact the local Embassy in your country for the specific details and information.
- Once you arrive early and the rooms are not available, you can keep the luggage in the locked room of the hotel temporarily.
- Also, you can use the locked room facility once you have checked out in the morning. We provide transfers from the hotel so it is convenient to pick up the luggage from the hotel.
- If you are on a cruise, you can keep the luggage in the cabin room.
- If you arrive from Copenhagen by cruise to Oslo, the sightseeing bus has enough space for the luggage.
Please note these are general guidelines as we cannot take any responsibility for your luggage.
- Before leaving home, please make two sets of photocopies of all your travel documents i.e. your entire passport and traveler's checks.
- Leave one set at home and carry the other set in your baggage but never with the originals.
- Avoid carrying too much money in person.
- We suggest that you do not keep all money, credit cards or travelers checks in one wallet or purse.
- Always take extra care of your luggage and handbags in crowded places like stations and sightseeing spots where pickpockets abound.
- Most hotels have lockers (either free of cost or at a nominal charge). You should store all your valuables in these lockers.
Nature of tour and booking procedure
Our tours are broadly of two categories:
- Independent (self guided): These are open throughout the year. As per your individual travel plan we arange stay with breakfast, surface transport in Scandinavia and standard city sightseeing guided tours.
- Fixed group: These are with fixed itinerary and on prior announced dates. You may like to join in and match these dates to suit your travel plan. You can request for extra days in specific cities or join only a portion of the trip.
- You send us broad details of your travel dates and type of package as per the places and duration you would like to visit by email or easy to fill booking form for the standard packages.
- We work out the details as per your wish list and provide you an itinerary and cost.
- You review the itinerary and provide us the comments. Once we have mutually worked out a final itinerary, on your approval we send you a secure link for advance payment through credit card.
- We send you the final tour confirmation by email with a detailed itinerary.
- Balance payment needs to be done at least 30 days before the tour start date by bank transfer / credit card.
- We send you all the vouchers by email on receipt of full payment.
Changes and Cancellation
We allow cancellations as per our policy of days remaining from the tour start date. You need to send us email for the same so applicable refund can be worked out,
Following are the cancellation refunds applicable for any cancellations made due to unforeseen circumstances of the participant:
- 60 days prior to departure: 90 % of invoice value is refundable
- 59-31 days prior to departure: 75 % of invoice value is refundable
- 30-15 days prior to departure: 50 % of invoice value is refundable
- 14-1 days prior to departure: 25 % of invoice value is refundable
- Canceling after tour commences: No refunds
Please note that the cost of any prearranged flight booking, train, cruise and any initial payment for guaranteeing the tour is non refundable and thus shall be deducted from the above amount.
Travelling by Coach
We serve continental breakfast in the hotel / aboard your cruise. The breakfast is preset and includes bread, butter, jam, cereals, tea, coffee and juice.
Lunch/Dinner (if ordering as a supplement) Your meals will be a two course buffet with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes, unless specified otherwise in your itinerary.